1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Best Disney Tip you've ever been told?

Discussion in 'Disney Secrets!' started by Disfan, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I will be glad to help!

2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Before you get a FP make sure the return time won't block you from getting a new FP for more than and hour or so.

If you get a FP for a brand new wicked popular ride you may be locked out of getting any more for most of the day meaning the time saved queuing for the new ride is spent queuing for the not so new ones instead!

3. wickesy

wickesy Earning my ears

You should never be more than two hours away from getting your next FP. If you get a FP at 10 am and the return time is 6 pm you would still be able to get another FP around Noon.

allears.net

4. minnie-me

minnie-me Earning my ears

:nono: Don't push the kids too hard to do everything all in 1 trip!!!

It will make them unhappy & miserable & also make you uptight!

Enjoy everyday & take time out just to watch the world go by!:thumbsup:

5. Vixynne

Vixynne Earning my ears

1) Get "The UNofficial Guide to Walt Disney World"...best money invested in the entire trip. Since they're not an official publication of the World, they can tell it like it is (and they do)! This book will take you through every stage of planning your trip, including some amazing touring plans--which work like a charm.

2) If at any point in the trip, the sense of fun/magic/awe is being replaced by clenched-jaw, teeth-gritted "let's just get this done" attitudes, it is time to stop everything and re-assess. If the point of the trip is to make memories, and the only memories you're making are those of meltdowns and unhappiness, do whatever needs doing to recapture the "yay"! Even if it means leaving the park and hitting the hotel pool or taking an attitude-adjustment nap, do it. You're there to have fun, after all!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  6. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

I was just going to mention that I read online that they have officially changed the FastPass, and now you have to ride within the limits specified on the ticket. No more waiting around and riding anytime after the first time period. This makes me really sad, because I never even knew this secret until now! :(