1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

best food court?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by disneymom, Sep 18, 2008.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

strange question perhaps but we get a lot of breakfasts from food courts, which resorts have the best? Im hoping the polynesian has a 24hr because that ones for next year
  2. Keith

Keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

I always thought the ones at port orleans both sides, were good! they seem to have a good range of food such as chicken, rice and various other non-burger stuff.

The all stars tend to be well setup for food courts and the deluxes less so in my experience
  3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Poly does have a twenty four hour food court. It's total chaos for breakfast! :eek: We didn't eat there, just walked through and WHEW!!! What a zoo! :eek:

The food court in The Land at EPCOT has excellent choices for breakfast. Quite a variety, and prices are fairly reasonable. We've actually shared the breakfast platter that is available at one of the counter service places.

Haven't been over to All Stars in some time, but used to always prefer their food court to all others. Not sure if it is still as nice, but would be worth at least a quick check. :yes:

Wasn't a huge fan of Pop Century's food court, but again haven't been over there to eat in some time either. I didn't even realize that they'd closed the bar until I read it online. :eek:
  4. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

Really liked the food court at POR, it was less frenetic than the one at ASMo, it had less of a selection but the food was a bit more interesting. Only ever use them at breakfast time though.
  5. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Not exactly a food court as such, but I`ve seen a lot of folks taking breakfast at Gasparilla`s at the GF which is open 24 hours and is a pleasant 5/10 minute walk from the Poly.
  6. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I like the food court at Coronado Springs the best.
  7. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

We stayed at Coronado Springs and we absolutely loved the hotel. The Pepper Market seems to be either one of those places you love or hate, but i think it is excellent value especially if you are on the dining plan. The one thing I didnt like was that you cant get the type of breakfast platter available at the All Stars and Pop and they dont do pancakes! Otherwise it was great.

Margaret
  8. disneywishmom

disneywishmom Earning my ears

I liked the food court at POR and Pop Century. We usually check a box on the plane full of breakfast stuff. We would go to the food court and "borrow" some peanut butter and jelly packets (from the condiments area) to make a sandwich. We would also use our refill cups to get milk for our packed cereals. We use to go very econo. I did like the food court at Cornado but we were not on the DDP and wooooo, it was expensive!! I never really cared for the food court in All Star seemed too noisy (but we were there at spring break).
  9. Tink

Oh goodness! Spring break is quite a busy time. I've gone econo too. :yes: I remember borrowing packets of mayo from the old counter service place at Canada. (Now McDonald's). They were the only place that had little packets of sweet oinions too. :lol:

Good times. :yes:
  10. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Cap't Cooks at the Poly has Pineapple Dole Whips .
  11. Tink

It has Tonga Toast, too. :D
  12. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

:lol: I was just going to say that!
  13. Keith

Keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Gosh I didn't realise that either! There was never anyone in it so I guess it makes sense but I quite liked the idea of having an inside bar at a value resort