1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Best Magic Kingdom View?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by MKjake, Feb 17, 2011.

1. MKjake

MKjake Earning my ears

ok so if Im looking for the very best view of the magic kingdom where should I stay?

contemporary
    bay lake towers
    Grand Floridian
    Polynesian
    Wildnerness lodge

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Definitely NOT Wilderness Lodge.

3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

I believe that there is a great view of the MK from Bay Lake Towers, although we had an amazing view of the castle from our room at the Grand Floridian one year when we had a room right at the end of the Sago Cay building.....nothing between us and the castle apart from the lake!

4. Casey3557

Casey3557 Earning my ears

You would have a view of the Castle and MK from any of the monorail resorts, but would have to choose your room and/or building carefully. We've stayed in all of those resorts, but did not have a MK-view room at the Poly or GF. I cannot say for certain anything about views at the WL as we've never stayed there.

The CR and BLT have amazing views because they are closest to the MK. Your best bets would be a CR tower room (high level) or a unit at BLT with an MK view, again on a high floor.

Note that there are also garden, pool and lake views at these resorts. Specify your wish for an MK view. As you might expect, they are the most requested and most costly. :yes: