1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Best mall to go to? Florida mall or millennia mall?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by Cinderella94, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Cinderella94

Cinderella94 Earning my ears

I have limited shopping time so have to make the most of it :wiggle: so whats the best mall to go to?

What about the premium outlets? is that maybe better because its closer but then if its small its no good

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

This is difficult if you have only got time to visit one. I like both malls for different reasons.

I suppose the Florida Mall has a better selection of shops, the Mall at Millenia has a lot of shops that we just window shop :lol: We go there mainly for the Cheesecake Factory :D

If you want to go to an outlet mall, then I would say that Premium Outlets (used to be Prime) in International Drive is the largest you can find more information here and it isn't that far from the Mall at Millenia.

3. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

florida mall a must if shopping, love it there also premium outlets alongside I4 not the ol prime/belz site in I drive

M@M for window shopping as its hugely expensive in the designer shops but a really nice mall

4. robertcraig

robertcraig Serious Forum Regular

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    PREMIUM OUTLETS AND FLORIDA MALL ARE THE BEST IF YOU HAVE LIMITED TIME.If you have a wet day FLORIDA AND MILLENIA ARE BEST BETS

5. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

Mall @ Millennia if you have extra cash to burn. They do have IKEA and good restaurants around (Elephant Bar, BJ Brewhouse, Mimi's Cafe...)

6. elephant

elephant Earning my ears

Florida Mall for bargins and general shopping. Millennia Mall for designer shopping as long as your not on a budget. :yes:

7. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

My budget likes Florida Mall the best.

8. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Florida Mall for me too. I go to best buy and then borders (which incidentally seems to be listed to close on the main borders site :/ that'll be a huge shame!)

Then across the road to the main mall. Bite to eat at Ruby Tuesdays which isn't that good but it's kinda traditional.

There used to be book shops in there but they've gone :/ a couple of fairly expensive electronics shops still remain. Other than that, loads of clothes stores (yawn) an apple store (yay) and plenty of places to eat in the food court.

It's much more of a normal mall with normal prices than the mall at millenia.

The mall at millenia is the place I WANT to shop at :lol: Valet parking, absolutely beautiful place in its own right, beautiful up market shops. My problem is that if there were a lot of clothes stores in the florida mall, mall at millenia is that times 100 and all of them are designer stores too.

There's an apple store again there and a wonderful cheesecake factory. Other than that though ;/ I usually fail to buy much there

9. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

It's worth the trip to Millenia just for the Cheesecake Factory for me :lol: :lol:

10. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

yep totally agree with that :D

11. robertcraig

robertcraig Serious Forum Regular

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    I agree it is worth a trip for the cheescake factoryand looking at all the things ican not afford to buy