1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

best orlando dinner shows?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Tom Morrow, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Tom Morrow

Tom Morrow Imagineer

Hi :wave: we have already got the disney ones booked, hoop dee doo and the luau. What other great orlando dinner shows are there and whats the best way to book to save money?

I understand there may be coupons you can get to save money but that they arent available at disney but may be at a mall?

I've just looked at the medieval times website and it's $135 for two people which is a lot of money without any discount
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Wow. I didn't know it cost that much now! :eek: I've been to MT, but clearly a number of years ago. I don't much care for eating with my hands, especially in a place that is filled with dust in the air from horses...but it can be fun, I suppose. :unsure:

I've not been to the others, so can't help there. I think Isafari has been to Arabian Nights and liked it.

You can find local coupon books in many places. Usually at the entrance to convenience stores, grocery stores, some restaurants like Golden Corral. Those booklets may have coupons for discounts for the dinner shows and other places.
  3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Orlando Fun Tickets shows a price of $43.95. I've never used them but it wouldn't hurt to check.