1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Best place for breakfast?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by wishonastar, Sep 21, 2008.

1. wishonastar

wishonastar Imagineer

Does anyone have any tips on breakfast places either in disney or just outside? thanx

2. malcolm

malcolm Villa Owner

Try Golden Coral on the cr535 Lake Buena Vista by Bahama Breeze, they do a buffet style breckfast, its basic but fair priced, i prefer Dennys or Cracker Barrel but cant recall nearest one to Disney.

3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

There is a Denny's right on 535. Cracker Barrell is down on 192. There are a couple I beleive.

4. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

IHop is on South Apopka Vineland Road which is right off I 4 West and 535 . Was the Golden Coral good malcolm . We stayed at Country Inn & Suites ... thanks to Johnies recommendation and we were right near there . Not breakfast but Joe's Crab House was VERY GOOD .

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  5. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

mmm I love IHOP too.

Joe's Crab Shack is good and lots of fun. I wish we had one here.

6. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

I know Johnie . I wish we had them both here . IHop I had a swiss, cheeder and mushroom rolled omelette served with sour cream , hash browns and pancakes . Joes I had the bucket of crabs with sausage , potatoes and corn on the cob . THATS IT I'M JUMPING IN YOUR SUITCASE .

7. malcolm

malcolm Villa Owner

Golden Coral was clean and tidy and food was hot and plenty of it, if i were hungry and going to a park i would def go in there and "top up" beforehand.

8. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

we go to GC @ LBV, really nice there we found its the best one :D

9. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

There are several places at the resort hotels to have a very nice breakfast, with our without characters, of course. :yes:

When you say "in Disney" I'm not sure exactly what you mean? :unsure: On the property in general, at a resort, or in one of the parks? :unsure:

There is a wide variety of breakfast food available at Sunshine Season's Food Fair in The Land in Future World at EPCOT. :yes:

Spoodles on the boardwalk does a very nice breakfast. The Boardwalk Bakery does a nice breakfast sandwich, too. :yes:

I'm not a fan of Denny's, IHOP, Cracker Barrell, Ponderosa, Sizzlers, Waffle House... :( I have eaten breakfast at Golden Corral, and it can be ok, but be sure to stick to the one near DTD (as discussed by the above posters on this thread). Other Golden Corrals can be really disgusting. If I'm going to have breakfast offsite near Disney, I'm going to Bob Evans or no where. There is a nice place near us, First Watch, but that is not convenient to WDW at all.

Much will depend upon what you like for breakfast and how much you want to spend. :yes:

10. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

There's a Perkins just across that very busy street off of Hotel Blvd. To the left is Goodings, to the right is Perkins. Haven't tried breakfast there (we don't really do breakfast), but have had lunch and dinner. Pretty standard fare, but well prepared and served nicely.

Sorry! I'm not good with the street names. I'm a typical tourist--I can get where I'm going, but heaven help me if I have to remember the street names! :lol: