1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

best to get a ta to book adrs?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by DisneyAddict, Mar 9, 2011.

1. DisneyAddict

DisneyAddict Imagineer

Many travel agents will now book adrs for you if you use them to book a disney holiday but I'm wondering if it's better to do it myself? Do the travel agents have access to any better systems or is it just the same ones that I already have?

I know it sounds paranoid but I want the best ones I can get without any chance of it going wrong

2. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

I always book my ADR`s on line as it`s such an easy process.
    Personally I think it`s best for you to book them yourself because if your preferred time at any given restaurant is not available, you are offered alternative times. Doing it yourself therefore allows you to respond straight away.

3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

PS.
    Here
    is a link to give you the ADR info.

4. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Some of the info on that page is out of date. I really need to try and update it but I haven't had time. It "should" be kind of close even though Disney has changed the system somewhat. I'll try to get it updated in the not too distant future.

Tom :)macwave:... behind on eveything... again!)