1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

best uk travel agency online or store

Discussion in 'General' started by MonorailMick, Jun 3, 2010.

1. MonorailMick

MonorailMick Earning my ears

Hi :) close to booking I think now we have the information

Is there somewhere recommended to buy tickets, hotels, air tickets and so on. Is it safer to go to a high street travel agent or somewhere big like virgin holidays?

2. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

i got my last lot of tickets at orlando ticket deals, the 14 day ultimate, they price match too, so id recommend them.

flights i got from charter travel they were the cheapest at the time for VA flights, VA direct you will always pay more for the same seats ime

ive never ever been able to get a competitive quote from virgin holidays for the whole package, imo they are hugely expensive compared to where i get my, flights, car, villa etc

3. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

depends on where you are staying , if its onsite then I usually buy direct from Disney and get tockets at the same time, very oftenthere will be some sort of fringe benefit associated like preferred fireworks places etc , flights I book direct with virgin usually

it usually worked out several hundred pounds cheaper than a virgin package

4. Scott1066

Scott1066 Earning my ears

We went through Travel City Direct, they are now owned by the Virgin Group. They went bankrupt the year before last i believe and then Mr Branson took it over as a more budget travel store. We knocked around £1,500 off of our initial enquiry through Virgin. Pleasure to speak to as well.

5. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

I've booked hotel and Disney tickets with complete Orlando and they were really friendly