1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

bibbidi bobbidi boutique

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by dvcjane, Jul 27, 2009.

1. dvcjane

dvcjane Imagineer

Is it right that there are more than one location for the bibbidi bobbidi boutique now and if so whereabouts are they please? Anyone got any photos???
  2. Freckles

Freckles Earning my ears

Yes! DTD & MK in the castle. My kids did it last year & I think they should have done it when they were younger. It wasn't cheap & what I saw from the barber shop looked just as good. I definitely think if you can afford it go for it! But next time it will be the barber shop!!!
  3. sunsetlakes

sunsetlakes Earning my ears

Last year we took Hilda to BBB at DTD - she had the most fantastic day, her makeover really was magical, she truly believed she was a Princess and was made such a fuss of in the parks after the makeover. It was definitely worth the money - what price for such special memories. We took over 300 photo's so have just picked a few to post below

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Vixynne

Vixynne Earning my ears

Expensive at DTD, yes, but well worth it in "making memories" value. If I remember correctly, in 2007 it was around $50-60 to get my daughter decked out (and that's not including the purchase of the costume and shoes that we opted for, as well as the photo shoot afterwards)...what's the going price for similar beauty services at the MK barber shop?
  5. Freckles

Freckles Earning my ears

I think under $20 at the barber shop.
  6. Disneybumble

Disneybumble The Secret is in the Sauce.

Linda, l love those photos of Hilda. Doesn't she just look gorgeous.