1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Bibbity Bobbity Boutique

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Mari, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

so sorry...posted in the wrong section, can someone please move it?

Thank you

:) Considering this for Tatiana... some questions:

1. Do you have to book in advance? If so, how far in advance and can you do it online?

2. do we have a list of the packages? is it just one package?

3. The one inside MK, is it located in the shop in Fantasyland where Tinkerbell "flies around"?

Thank you! :)

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I don't think you can book online Mari, the number to call is (407) 939-7895 when I booked it for my friend's daughter, I booked in advance because we did it at Christmas. I think you can book 60 days in advance.

Princess Packages

Guests ages 3 to 12 can choose from 3 hair styles—Fairytale Princess, Disney Diva and Pop Princess—as well as multiple hair styles, nail color, make-up and a total package including Disney Princess costume and photographs.

The boutique offers 3 unique packages:

• Coach Package includes hairstyling and shimmering makeup—starting at $49.95 USD plus tax.

• Crown Package includes hairstyling, shimmering makeup and nails—starting at $54.95 USD plus tax

• Castle Package includes the Crown Package plus the Imaging Package (one 6" x 8" and four 4" x 6" photos in a princess-themed photo holder) and complete costume of your choice with accessories—starting at $189.95 USD plus tax.

The optional Imaging Package includes one 6" x 8" and four 4" x 6" photos in a princess-themed photo holder.

The World of Disney Store location offers a wide variety of beautiful accessories — including ponytail hairpieces and tiaras.

BBB in the Magic Kingdom is actually in the castle it's opposite the entrance to Cinderella's Royal Table. It's where we went with Liv, I think it's more special and exciting than at DTD. You can film the makeover and the photopass photographer is there and takes lots of photos :D

3. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

We did this for Isabelle last year, she had just turned 4 at that time. You cant do it online as Wendy says, you need to call and book it. I took a dress for Isabelle as the ones in the shop are really expensive!
    Your princess chooses which hairstyle she would like and gets to choose her own makeup and nail varnish.
    There is a photograper there but you are also allowed to take your own photos and video - i didnt buy the photos as personally i think i managed to capture some better shots!
    I would have loved to have done the one in MK but it gets booked up really really quickly, we ended up going to the one at DTD - it turned out really well though as when we were walking back through DTD to get the bus to MK everyone was so lovely towards Isabelle saying "good morning princess" and "dont you look beautiful, princess" - it was really lovely! :yes:

4. Mari

Thank you so much :hug2:

We are most definitely doing this on this trip... so I really want to have it booked ahead of time, due to it being Easter!

Thanks for the info :)

5. Mari

One more question

How long does it normally take?

Do you think an hour is enough time for it?

We are having lunch on our last day at 2:30 at Cindy's, thinking we could try to book BBB for 1:00? so she is still presentable by 2:30 hahahahaha

6. Wendy

I think, from what I can remember it was about 45 mins :unsure: so if you book for 1pm and they are a little delayed, then you will have plenty of time before you go to CRT.

It depends on whether you are having the castle package with the photos included, if you are, then you will need to decide whether you want to have them taken before or after dinner. I don't know where they are taken now :sorry: but the photographer is brilliant at posing and relaxing them :)

We went for the Castle Package, it was part of our gift for our friends' daughter, she chose the Fairytale Princess hair (which I was so happy about) and she looked at the wardrobe and chose her dress, shoes, and and tiara (which is a waste because as the fairytale princess you get a choice of 3 clear stone tiaras.

It's worth trying on the next size up in the dress as well, we bought the actual size for Liv, but as she was growing all the time it didn't last her very long, with hindsight, we should of got the next size.

I'll ask if I can post a photo of her for you to see.

7. Mari

Thank you for all the info Wendy :)

Im not sure about the pictures, since it would be hard for her to pose with someone who doesnt speak Spanish... but I love the rest of the ideas :)

Would love to see a pic of Liv :)

8. Wendy

Mari, when you call to make your reservation, ask if you could have a Spanish speaking Fairy Godmother in training. I know they do it because the little girl in the chair next to Livvy was speaking Spanish and she was talking to her FGM. It was the same with the photopass photographer :yes:

I would think when you went for the official photos with the backgrounds, they will have someone there that can speak Spanish. If you are thinking about the Castle Package, ask when you call. The CMs on the desk when you enter are lovely and they will do what they can to help you :hug2:

9. Mari

Thanks so much for the tip Wendy!!

Johnie will do the booking for me, so Ill be sure to let her know :)

Thanks again!!

10. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

In August the photo's were done in the old Tinkerbells Treasures shop :)

11. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

I think its around 45mins - 1hr? It took us a little while to get from DTD over to MK on the bus.
    We had the package of hair and make up, isabelle chose to have her hair up in a bun with a tiara :yes:

12. Wendy

The way Isabelle had her hair is beautiful, that's what Livvy chose as well, it's more princess like :yes:

13. Mari

what other options are there?

14. Wendy

There are 3 styles Mari:

Disney Diva -- Hair is pulled back, and a little ponytail hairpiece is added, teased on top, and decorated with hair accessories.

249343_218484681502594_145821235435606_870891_7615259_n.jpg

Pop Princess -- A funky look with little braids, a colorful hairpiece and Mickey shaped clips.

249149_218484714835924_145821235435606_870894_1953051_n.jpg

Fairytale Princess -- Hair is swept up to the top of the head and crowned with a tiara for a smooth, classic look.

247015_218484698169259_145821235435606_870892_7241132_n.jpg

15. Mari

thank you :hug2:

it makes all the difference to have a visual :)