1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Bison Chili & 15th Ann. Sam Adams (Coastal Wheat)

Discussion in 'Mouse on the Move' started by gwennie81, Oct 17, 2010.

1. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Attached Files:

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Herself liked the Bison Chili! :yes: She had the Oktoberfest Sam Adam's instead. Inconsistency, thy name is Sam Adams! :lol:

The chili was pronounced, "good enough..." :D I took a small bite, but don't care for kidney beans so it was not going to be a favorite right out of the gate.

NICE photos, Gwennie!!!

3. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

To be honest, it wasn't all that different from regular chili. I grew up in Kansas and was a regular consumptor of bison meat. And deer. Really, unless prepared unuaually, game meat isn't that different from ground beef and HEY! you can say you ate Bison! The kidney and white beans and pepper jack cheese made this chili especially savory. (Just hope your partner doesn't mind the afterward effects...)

4. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Unfortunately I did not get to try the Bison Chili. The first day we were at EPCOT it was so crowded that we only got in 3 tastings, Poland, South Korea, Africa. The second time again only three tasting but that was mainly because we were meeting friends for a dessert party. Finally on our last day we spent the entire afternoon at EPCOT but I got full trying other stuff before we got to the Bison Chili place in America.