1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

booked with disney uk, cant do 90+10 adrs online :(

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by AKLnut, Jul 8, 2009.

1. AKLnut

AKLnut Imagineer

Does anyone else have this problem?

Booked with disney uk and got UK reference number. Wont work online

I phoned and got my US booking number, STILL the online ADR system wont recognise my booking, says bad phone number

tried my phone number without the 0, nothing so phoned again and they gave me the disney UK phone number which they say is attached to all disney uk bookings

STILL the online adr system wont pull up my reservation :(

I know I can just phone up but what a pain ?!

2. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

:wave: It seems to have quite a few glitches, it would not let me in as well and we're state side. We did book with a Disney agent Kingdom Konsultants but it still should allow you to book as long as you're staying on site.:sorry:

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Hi

yeah it DOES work but the key to getting it to work with Disney UK reservations is the following:-

1. you need to phone/email to get the US reservation number. It's be a long one like this 390123456789 - 12 digits NOT the shorter UK one. I got mine by emailing WDW.DRC.WDTC.UK@disney.com

2. you need to be using Microsoft Internet Explorer not firefox or any other browser. Though some people say it works on this and that, I've sat there and used the same confirmation number and phone number and it's ONLY worked using Internet Explorer! All I got on firefox was "phone number not recognised"

3. Use any 10 digit phone number, I used the one I booked with less the 0 so if I booked with 07970 123 456 I'd have used 7970123456 on the system. I asked Disney UK and they say the phone number you book with wont work (although it did for me) and you should try either the disney UK number (4420822215) or the US phone number of the resort you're staying at.
    I've come to believe that it doesnt really matter what phone number you use as long as it's US 10 digit format and you're using Internet Explorer!

Once you've done all that it should retrieve your booking and attach it to your online profile and come the 90 days out point, you SHOULD be able to book 90+10 :yes:

4. simonwebb74

simonwebb74 Earning my ears

Thanks Keith

I've been looking at this for the last week or so. i booked with Virgin, I emailed them and they sent me a reservation number, but it didn't work!

By following your instructions, I omitted the first 2 letters of the Virgin number which left me with a 12 digit reservation and using the Disney UK phone number it has now associated my reservation.

Brilliant :thumbsup:

5. premier travel

premier travel Forum Advertiser

If you get stuck and need some help email or send a Pm and I can see what we can do for you. I called and got someones 12 digit number for them and they managed to book the ADR

regards
    Kim

6. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Is this IE thing only a problem for you in the UK? I used Firefox and had no problems.

7. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

No idea John :/ All I know is that I could access the site and make normal 90 days in firefox but when I tried to put in my reservation details it wouldnt call them up in firefox!

Used the same details immediately in Internet explorer and bang, worked straight away.

So definitely something weird going on there

8. daveann

daveann Addicted to Mickey

also in the phone number i needed to use - between the numbers

9. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Ok, I`ve got a 12 digit reservation #, but when I enter it and also the name requested, it won`t allow me in!!!
    Any suggestions? [I`ve tried on I.E. and Firefox!]. :unsure:

10. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Hmmm... I used Firefox (and Safari for anyone who's counting) here in the States for mine also. No problems at all with either of them! :thumbsup:

Tom :)macwave:... avoids IE. But you knew that!)

11. simonwebb74

Is the online ADR booking down at the moment? Tried logging in with my reservation number and it wont work! It worked fine yesterday.

It's ADR booking day today!!!!

12. simonwebb74

It is now letting me retrieve my reservation just fine!!

It's just trying to stress me out on my ADR day. I have 13 reservations to try and make so I really don't need any technical problems :tapnails:

Wish me luck!!!!!

13. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

You should be fine now. The reason you were having an issue earlier is that the reservation system won't let you in until 6AM EST on your ADR day. :yes:

You'd think that day would start at midnight but you'd be wrong. Your booking window actually opens at 6AM EST.

Tom:)macwave:... been there, done that, got the scars to prove it!)