1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Booking ADR 180+10 days out for Hols booked with Virgin?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Deb, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Deb

Deb Serious Forum Regular

Tomorrow is 180 days before we go :mental: and so I am all ready to book my ADRs!! :bounce:

However, I have never done this 180 day thing before - how do I prove that I have a hotel reservation as I have booked via Virgin and not directly with Disney? Or is that facility only available for those who booked directly with Disney? :unsure: The Dining Reservation system is down for maintenance this morning and so I can't do a dummy run in any way.

2. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

I haven't done it with a Virgin reservation for a while but I seem to remember you can call Virgin to get an (11 I think) digit number that you need to make your ADR's.
    This may be wrong now and hopefully someone else will be along with more updated info but this may be worth a try for now. :)

3. Deb

Deb Serious Forum Regular

Thanks Lisaw :) I did a bit of digging about after posting and found out about the number - I have just been on the phone to Virgin and got it from them. It does make you wonder why they don't put it on your paperwork or online details if it so important :unsure:

So, now all I have to do is twiddle my thumbs for 22 hours, and review my restaurant plans, before I get booking!!! Not an easy job on a Deluxe Dining Plan!! :D

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Deb don't forget the lines open at 11am today and not 12 - the US is 4 hours behind us as the moment and not 5 hours.