1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Bounceback Offer for 2009 CONFIRMED

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Johnie, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Ok shamelessly stolen from elsewhere but I couldn't wait to the end of Sept to tell you about it for myself!!!

Attached Files:

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Are those room rates, or rates per person for the DDP (with room rates being rack rate)? :unsure:

3. Johnie

It's rate per person apparently with tickets as well. I'll let you know when I hear more.

There is a rumor that you'll be able to get OKW and SSR for a 30% discount along with free dining.

4. Johnie

You should be able to go to the Disney site and put in your dates (from the ones listed above), add whatever ticket you want (at least a 1 day ticket) and DON'T add the dining (dining will be free when you bounceback) and that should be what you expect to pay.

I did Aug 23-30, 2009. 2 adults and 2 kids, 1 day ticket for each of us at POFQ and got a quote of $1497.46 You can upgrade your ticket to whatever you want when you check in. We typically take the credit and upgrade to an AP at that point.

Did I confuse anyone?

5. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

Oh yes. :lol:

6. Johnie

uh oh :oops: where did I lose you?

7. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

It's ok, I'm just being facetious. :lol:

I don't look at that bounceback and dining plan and different ticket stuff because I could never use it anyway.

8. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

the OKW and SSR at discount are on the UK deal for next year- i hope they do that when we next go because i would love to stay at OKW again and at the price they're quoting it's great

9. dvcjane

dvcjane Imagineer

ooo this is exciting! so next time we go we should see this in our room? do we book through a ta or only direct with disney?

10. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

you book via disney for this, there will be a number to contact - i think you could go down to reception also

11. UKTim

UKTim Earning my ears

actually reception were really unhelpful when I tried it. They said they werent allowed to talk about bounceback offers and we had to call the number. So definitely best to call from your room

12. Johnie

Yes, you really need to call from your room. Are you going to be there during the free dining promotion this year? That is only who this applies to.

13. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!! :D :D

I'll have the credit card revved up and ready to go :D

14. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Whoa , now I really need your advcice . With this offer ... should I book this or get my AP ? Now here is another ? what if there is only one in the room . Normally , your charged double occupancy . What to do and so little time ! If I get my AP I obviously can't book this , can't afford both . But this seems to good of a deal 75 x 2 , 150 a day x 7 nights 1050 plus tax food & tickets . Is the $74.00 for the moderate the standard dining plan or Quick Service ? I'm really :confused: and so sorry for all the ?'s but I leave in four days .

15. Johnie

I'm hearing reports that it is for the standard dining plan. They are going to charge you rack rate for the room, plus whatever ticket option you buy (you have to purchase at least a 1 day ticket). You can go plug your info into the wdw site and it'll give you the total.

1. Pick your dates
    2. Pick your resort
    3. Pick your ticket option (it will automatically come up with however many nights you have listed but you can change that)
    4. DON'T add the dining plan in, it'll be free when you book bounceback.

Does that make sense?

16. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

then what is this $74.00 per person deal with dining & tickets ? I thought that would be to good to be true . As I did math on $74 x 2 = X 7 nights . That really confused me .
    The way its advertised is $74.00 a person with MYW ticket each day & dining .

17. Rosie0610

Rosie0610 Imagineer

Tinker that way of thinking would be correct. Johnie was just giving you a way of checking to see prices with other types of tickets I think.

Remember to add lots and lots of taxes though :yes:

18. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Oh know I definitely know that , sorry if it sounded otherwise I'm just trying to figure this whole thing out . It's exactly the way we thought it would be last year for the dining thats happening right now . Rumour was there would be free dining but not at the values . And when the change came it was we could book value, although UK couldn't unless booked through US TA , but there were no longer appetizer and we pay tips .
    It will probably run around the same calculation as Johnie & Alysia . Johnie ... were you able to purchase a one day tix or did you do it room only and then add on one day ?
    I'm still thinking that for me in August , I will be better off doing AP room with DDE and if it becomes available in April and Jim & I are still cruisin in September, I may consider it .

19. Johnie

Everytime I have booked the free dining package, I have purchased 1 day tickets. I then take that ticket and upgrade to my AP. I have a wallet full of 1 day tickets that won't expire right now.

I always make the room reservation for 4 people. We usually end up bringing people with us. It's easier to take away than add on.

20. Dorothy

Dorothy Smiley Herder

When you are here this weekend you can explain it all to me again, very slowly............ then maybe I'll get it or then again maybe I won't and I'll just do whatever you tell me to :lol: