1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

BRAND NEW for 2008, Mickey’s Magical Christmas Dinner

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort Paris' started by Wendy, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Also new for 2008, Disneyland Resort Paris will host Mickey's Magical Christmas Dinner, a unique new dining experience where guests can join the Disney Characters for a huge Christmas buffet feast, complete with sparkling lights and sing-along music that will make hearts warm and spirits soar!

This is a ticket only event.

Mickey's Magical Christmas Dinner will take place on 6th, 13th and 20th December from 7-9pm. Tickets will be available in advance at £39 for adults and £14 for children (3 to 11 incl.)

2. Claire

Claire She lost the crayons!

That sounds lovely but the dates fall short for us. We arrive around the 23rd December usually. Wish they'd extend it a little. :(

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I know it's no good this year but if it's popular and a success they might extend the days next year :D

4. Ariel2008

Ariel2008 Earning my ears

Claire have you heard about the Tinkerbell dinner show, this may be on whilst you are there. We did it a few years ago and it was brilliant.

5. simonwebb74

simonwebb74 Earning my ears

The Tinkerbell show has finished now starting last year and continuing this year is Mickeys Holiday Cruise, which is a traditional English 4 course Christmas Dinner. It is in the Newport Bay Club on Christmas Day.

We did it last Christmas, it is expensive (Adults £84, children £35) but absolutely brilliant, loads of food, all the wine, beer & soft drinks you can handle. All the characters are there and they even handed out Tigger soft toys to all the kids.

6. Ariel2008

Ariel2008 Earning my ears

Oh thats a shame as that dinner show was really good. So is there nothing on every night then like the Tinkerbell dinner show was, as Wendy said the Mickey's Magical Christmas Dinner is only on a few dates?