1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Breakfast

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Isafari, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

I'm looking for the best place to have breakfast in all of the main parks at WDW plus US/IOA/SW....anyone have suggestions?

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Well, I like Sunshine Seasons Food Fair in the Land for breakfast at EPCOT. They have a wide variety of many foods from which to choose. :yes:

I used to like Tusker House for breakfast at the AK, but that was before it switched to a buffet. No help to you as I've not had breakfast there since the switch.

I've not had breakfast in the other parks, so there you have it. My nearly useless reply. :sorry:

3. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

I like Crystal Palace breakfast buffet. Some yummy eats but it's tough to get that full & then try to go out & do the park, lol.

4. PsychoAlice

PsychoAlice Resident Anarchist

The buffet at Fort wilderness....

5. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Is that good for Breakfast, Sarah? We had dinner there (Trail's End Buffet, yes?) and I wasn't too thrilled with it. Is breakfast better, I wonder?

Boma is supposed to have a wonderful breakfast also. As hard as it is for us to believe, we've never made it there for breakfast! LOL. Always mean to, but just never do. We aren't huge breakfast people though, so a buffet is a bit overwhelming for us.

6. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

Oh i thought the original poster was only wanting park breakfast suggestions. heck yeah, i recommend Boma's it's excellent! And also Cape May Cafe', that one is my favorite :) But it does have characters & not sure if that's something you want.

7. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

:yes: I've been to Bomas for breakfast. I am thinking of a counter service where we can have something like bacon or ham and eggs.

8. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

I don't think i've ever done counter service for breakfast in the parks. I have at the resorts but it's been awhile. We usually just have something quick in the rooms or we go all out & have a huge buffet, lol. No middle ground for us!

9. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

Diane, I'm not sure any of the QS/CS places in the parks are open for breakfast. Seems to me they open around 11:00 a.m. for lunch.

Main Street Bakery on--where else?--Main Street in MK does something for breakfast. None of us eat breakfast, so other than the odd meal in the resort food court the first day or two while our bodies were adapting to the time difference, we don't have much experience.

Another almost totally useless comment! :D

At least it's on topic, though! :lol:

10. *Bambi-Belle*

*Bambi-Belle* Imagineer

We will miss the Tusker house for both breakfast and dinner. :( It was our favourite counter service.

We had some lovely Chocolate Croissants from Starring Rolls Cafe in DHS once.

I know it's not in Epcot, but the Boardwalk Bakery has some fab breakfast items.

We always do the Crystal palace if we are having breakfast in the MK.

11. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

My absolute favourite is 1900 Park Fare. I love the food there. The strawberry soup is legendary and the cinnamon buns delicious. I love the fact that it has always been less crowded than CP when we have been there, the characters are a little bit more grown up (mad as well)! and the food IMHO is much better.

Margaret

12. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Diane there aren't too many places in the parks where you can get the type of breakfast you are searching for. You would be better off going to one of the resorts. Most of the stuff actually in the parks is buffet for breakfast if you want bacon and eggs and that sort.

13. PsychoAlice

PsychoAlice Resident Anarchist

Diane...they have these lovely crossaint sandwiches with bacon egg and cheese almost everywhere....Id fancy one now....