1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Busch Garden's Eat Free All Day Play and Dine Ticket

Discussion in 'Busch Gardens' started by Wendy, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Play at Busch Gardens Tampa and eat FREE with an All you Care to Eat and Drink All Day at participating restaurants now through September 30, 2010.

It is only available if you purchase the ticket online before the 6th September- it is not available at the gate.

The “Play & Dine All Day” eTickets are the same price as a single-day, regular admission ($74.95 general, $64.95 ages 3-9), but you print them out at home and head directly to the turnstiles instead of the ticket counter.

According to the fine print, guests with these tickets are allowed

• Ticket allows one admission to Busch Gardens Tampa
    • To receive your wristband for the All Day Dining Deal, bring your eTicket dining voucher to the attendant at Zagora Patio Bar, located just inside the main entrance next to Zagora Patio.
    • Get up to 1 Entrée Platter, 1 Side Item or Desert, and 1Fountain Soft Drink, Iced Tea or 20 oz Aquafina each time through the line.
    • Childs price includes Kids Meal entrees only.
    • Participating restaurants include:
      Zagora Café,
      Crown Colony Pizza,
      Bengal Bistro,
      Garden Gate Café
      Zambia Smokehouse (Excludes Baby Back Ribs)
      Desert Grill (Excludes Baby Back Ribs).​
    • E-Ticket allows you to print at home and go straight to the turnstiles.
    • Tickets are Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable
    • This offer is not to be combined with any other special events or discounts.
    • Valid during regular park operating hours.
    • Parking not included
    • Offer valid for purchase now through Labor Day
    • Ticket expires 09/30/2010

NB Although the tickets will be sold only through Sept. 6, they’ll be good for use through Sept. 30, 2010.

For more information visit Busch Gardens
  2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

That's pretty cool for those that don't already have tickets. I have an AP to Busch Gardens here in Williamsburg that I can use at all of their parks so it wouldn't work for me. Though I have YET to go to Tampa lol
  3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

We hadn't planned on going to Busch Gardens this year, but I might think about it as it does seem a very good offer.