1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Cafe Mickey Info

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort Paris' started by Ariel2008, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Ariel2008

Ariel2008 Earning my ears

Can someone please tell me what kind of things they do for breakfast at Cafe Mickey and also what characters they have there?

I know you can get the breakfast for a reduced price if your a Disney resort guest but is this the same for guests at Davy Crockett Ranch?

Many Thanks

2. Disfan

Disfan Forum Sponsor

Mickey, Goofy, Pluto and friends when we were there! In fact Mickey climbed up on our table and started dancing (you dont see that at wdw :lol: )

breakfast was American buffet breakfast style with breads, Danish pastries scrambled eggs, ham, sausages, bacon, cereals, fruit juice, hot drinks

really pretty good :)

didnt know about the discount though

3. simonwebb74

simonwebb74 Earning my ears

I'm almost certain that if you stay the Davy Crockett Ranch you get all the same deals as the other hotels (apart from transportation)

Breakfast at Cafe Mickey is brilliant there are tons of characters and they all come round more than once.

We had Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Genie, Chip & Dale (Tic & Tac in France!) + others, but I would have to get the photos out to check who exactly.

I would definately ring up and book before you go though as the breakfasts are usually pretty busy especially at Halloween which is a busy time of year in general.

4. Ariel2008

Ariel2008 Earning my ears

Thanks guys, this has been very helpful :p015: