1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Can you leave and come back?

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by gwennie81, Nov 11, 2010.

1. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

If you have just a 1-day, 1-park ticket, are you allowed to leave the park and get your hand stamped or something and come back in? Or once you leave, you can't come back in? Anyone know this? :unsure:

2. Rico117

Rico117 Earning my ears

absolutely, If you are at Walt Disney World all you need is your park ticket and you can return at anytime that day, make sure that each person uses the same ticket they used to get in the park that morning. If you are at Disneyland remember to always get your hand stamped on the way out but the same rules apply and you can return.

3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

WDW no longer uses the handstamp, but yes you can leave and re-visit the same park several times in a day if you wish.

4. gwennie81

Thanks, y'all. We may have to do this. On the other hand, we just might leave the park and not come back. It just depends on when my grandma and aunt poop out on me.

5. MrsOrlando

MrsOrlando Earning my ears

Keep your parking receipt handy so when you come back you don't have to pay twice!:wave:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  6. gwennie81

It worked! I forgot to post. Mom & I ended up taking Gramma & Bev back to the resort and within 30 minutes, we were back at Epcot! All I did was slide mom's ticket back through the card reader and she was in!

We got a couple more brews and then watched Big Bad Voodoo Daddy's last performance of the evening, then got a couple more brews and watched Illuminations. It was a great evening, was glad to have my ma to myself, and would not have had such a good time if she had not been able to get back in. Calling it quits at 6pm is NOT for me at WDW!