1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Cancelling ADRs online - can't seem to do it.

Discussion in 'General' started by Deb, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Deb

Deb Serious Forum Regular

Posted this here as I'm not sure what category this falls into, as we don't have a "clueless" one :surrender:

Due to changing our holiday I am going to have to cancel nearly all of our ADRs, but I can't seem to find where to do it on the WDW site. I believe it may be something to do with my Mac, browsers, cookies, and other techno-type things I don't fully understand as I do know some other people are having no problem cancelling on the Disney Dining site. But maybe I am just being totally dim and not even seeing the right page! I have cancelled things before on there last year. I can do it over the phone, I know, but I'd prefer not to if possible. Any ideas please? :unsure:

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I just tried to get to the reservations page and it is saying

So it may be there is a problem at the moment, I would try again later :hug2:

3. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

I just checked it and it seems to be up and working. :thumbsup:

Log into the WDW website. Then go to "My Disney Vacation" on the menu bar like thing at the top of the page. That should give you a drop down menu. Choose "My Reservations" and it should take you to a page where you'd be able to cancel any and all ADR's.

Tom :)macwave:... at least that's how it looks to me.)

4. Deb

Deb Serious Forum Regular

Thanks guys :hug2:

Well, after some investigation I found out that apparently I am not the only one this is happening to. One of the issues is supposedly that the old 12 digit reference number isn't always being accepted for the Brits, and a new type of number is in operation. I solved the problem by changing from the UK site to the USA site, and it allowed me to cancel the ADRs I had confirmation numbers for :thumbsup:

I did however think that under "My Reservations" that all of my ADRs would be listed, but they aren't. I have a few ADRs that I don't have the confirmation numbers for (lost in house move, and emails never received from Disney), and also don't know exactly when they are booked for :doh:. I do have a rough idea though so I am guessing if I call the reservation line then they may be able to find them for me.

5. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Oh what a pain :sigh:

If you call them they will need your name and email address and then they can find all your reservations for you :hug2: