1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Can't do DVC now, so still dreaming......

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by MinnieMama, Feb 27, 2012.

1. MinnieMama

MinnieMama Earning my ears

:sorry: I'm sad. :( Looks like we are not able to afford the DVC like I was hoping, but at least we can still run over to Disney when we want- pretty much.
    Hoping to do that Wild for 3 thing they have right now for Florida residents. My 10 yr old son is going to visit family in Colorado for Spring Break, so we want to take our 7 yr old girl to Disney as a surprise.
    The last time we went, she fell asleep and missed so much of Magic Kingdom. would love to try again.

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

:hug2: Sorry to hear that, but never say never :) who knows what the future may bring.

What a lovely surprise for your daughter, need any help planning - you know we are all waiting to help :lol:

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

:hug2: aww thats a shame but you know, I've never felt disadvantaged by not having DVC. I still book DVC resorts, often with large discounts and sometimes we stay at cheaper resorts too all without worrying about points or annual maintenance bills.