1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Can't do DVC now, so still dreaming......

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by MinnieMama, Feb 27, 2012.

1. MinnieMama

MinnieMama Earning my ears

:sorry: I'm sad. :( Looks like we are not able to afford the DVC like I was hoping, but at least we can still run over to Disney when we want- pretty much.
    Hoping to do that Wild for 3 thing they have right now for Florida residents. My 10 yr old son is going to visit family in Colorado for Spring Break, so we want to take our 7 yr old girl to Disney as a surprise.
    The last time we went, she fell asleep and missed so much of Magic Kingdom. would love to try again.
  2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

:hug2: Sorry to hear that, but never say never :) who knows what the future may bring.

What a lovely surprise for your daughter, need any help planning - you know we are all waiting to help :lol:
  3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

:hug2: aww thats a shame but you know, I've never felt disadvantaged by not having DVC. I still book DVC resorts, often with large discounts and sometimes we stay at cheaper resorts too all without worrying about points or annual maintenance bills.