1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Capacity at DC

Discussion in 'SeaWorld/Discovery Cove/Aquatica' started by Isafari, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

I love DC. From the moment you sign in, you are made to feel special. We have had the privelage in the past of being there in the late afternoon and there was no one else around....no one. It was like being on a deserted island.

I tried booking for our next trip but the days I had available were already fully booked.

My question is.....have you ever been when it was full to capacity? If so, was it terrible or not too bad? I know they limit the amount of folks per day but they do that at WDW and I have been there when the parks are at capacity and I would hate to be at DC with all those bodies in the water :lol:

2. Isafari

Bumping

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I've never been at all Isafari, so I can't help you with this one. Your description of it (not crowded) sounds so peaceful!

4. Isafari

It was awesome Tink :yes:
    I don't want to book a day when I know it is going to be near capacity though as I think it may ruin 'the dream' if it's crowded.

5. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Can't say as I blame you there. It sounds like it would be better to skip it if it were going to be too crowded and wait until you were visiting during a less busy time. :yes:

6. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

It's not that bad... I think they said they only let about 1000 in ever so you never really feel "crowded" as such although it's definitely better the emptier it is. (I've never actually done the full thing by the way, only ever been there taking photos)