1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Captain's Log Day 2

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Captain Teague, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Captain Teague

Captain Teague Earning my ears

Arrived at Disney World the night before last. Kids rode much better than planned so we drove on in and got an extra night stay at Coronado Springs. Hit the MK for the first time yesterday my 9 yrl old with the broken (but healing) leg did great. We got him a wheel chair halfway through the day. CS is very large and spread out, not sure I like that yet. Weather was great for park hoping and looks to be the same today. park not as crowded as i thought it would be. The guest assistance pass we got for the injured first mate is awesome as it gets you either into the fastpass or the wheelchair line. Althoough we walked right onto many rides with little to know wait.
    Ate at Via Napoli last night...BEST PIZZA EVER. had the 4 cheese white pizza, i can't say it and i know i can't spell it. Super fast service. We were late getting there for our reservation, but CS called ahead for us and they were waiting when we got there. Heading back to MK today after breakfast at Ohana.
  2. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

Sounds like a great start to the vacation!
    CS is very large. I loved it though, however, I was close to the main area up front.
  3. Captain Teague

Captain Teague Earning my ears

Made our journey back into the frozen tundra that is Tennessee. We had a blast. Dylan our inujred 1st mate was given a wheel chair to use by Coronado Springs for our entire trip. He walked when he wanted to, but rode most of the time. The parks were fairly thin i thought, although with his "special pass" we didn't have to wait on any rides anyways. The weather was perfect. Didn't get to everything of course, but tried many new things. 9 Dragons...very good food; Marrakash...food not great, entertainment was awsome as was the service; Via Napoli...best pizza ever; ate in the castle for my daughter's day and it was neat, food not bad; Bier Garten was good (again not great). Osbourne Christmas Lights were cool. Couple of rides had issues but only lost out on Indiana Jones show, which closed for a set malfunction. Next time i guess. All in all it was a good trip.
  4. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

That's good to hear. I'm glad that you had a good time.

I may have to try the "best pizza ever" during my next trip. :D