1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Captain's log day 4

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Captain Teague, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Captain Teague

Captain Teague Earning my ears

Well yesterday started at Boma for breakfast. Mmmm good stuff. Then we decided to do a pool day. AKL's pool is a zero entery which is great for the little ones and "old" sea dogs like myself. The slide isn't much, but it will do. The setting is great, like a water oasis amoung bamboo forrest and jungle growth. We then took the 13 minute ride to Epcot to start the kids passports. Each country will stamp it and they can learn a bit about it. Ate dinner at the Lotus Flower (counter service); it was good but 9 Dragons is better, Shrimp fried rice for me and a apple egg roll, not bad. After 2 rides on Mission Space (level orange people...YEAH!!) and Test track we hoped over to MK since they were open late. We got there in time to see the new castle light show. Just amazing how they can do all that, Walt truely had no idea how far technology would go. We got our Small World ride out of the way, for the 6yr old. Hit Peter Pan, Dumbo, Snow White and Space Mountain on our way out. I can feel the parks getting busier, however with the special pass for my son's leg we still have no waits to speak of. Still get the occasional shower, but it's to be expected in Florida.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Apple egg roll??? Tell me more!

Nice report! :yes: Thanks.

3. Captain Teague

Captain Teague Earning my ears

it was kind of like a fried apple pie from McDonalds, but looked like an egg roll.

4. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

A very busy day!

I would like to try the food in China, but I have yet to do so. I should definitely make a point next time.

5. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

Exactly how I would describe it. Let's just say I was very surprised when I bit into it thinking it was a regular egg roll. :happybounce: