1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Car rental companies at Orlando airport

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by piratemum, Oct 18, 2011.

1. piratemum

piratemum Earning my ears

I've booked a fly drive with Virgin Holidays, but a friend said it is better to book a car separately as it will be cheaper. It sounds a bit strange to me, but have any of you done this.

What car rental companies do you use and do they vary much in price.

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I can't comment on the fly drive with Virgin as I book everything separately myself :sorry: I do know that the "free car" they give you doesn't include insurances, so be very careful.

I use carhire3000, there is a link to the right "Cheapest Car Hire" if you click on it, it takes you to their site.

I've found the last few years that they are the most reasonable price wise and I have never had a problem with them.

3. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

a fly drive is cheaper than booking just a flight only with VA from what friends i know have done. they just leave the car and book up another elsewhere as vigin are quite expensive with carhire. so id leave the flydrive car and book elsewhere :D