1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Celebrate ‘Oz The Great and Powerful’ with New Merchandise at Disney Parks

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

With Oz The Great and Powerful arriving in theatres on the 8th March , Disney Theme Park Merchandise will be offering a variety of merchandise at Disney Parks.

Four new Vinylmation sets are coming to Disney Parks, each set contains one 3-inch figure paired with one 1.5-inch Vinylmation, Jr. figure. Disney Design Group artist Ron Cohee created these figures. If you are in WDW on the 8 March, you can meet Ron from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at D Street in Downtown Disney West Side.

vinylmations-1.jpg

There will also be a release of a commemorative opening day pin in select locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. This limited edition pin will have an edition size of 1,000.

t-shirts-2.jpg
    The soft lines team will release four new shirts for women and one shirt (“Fragile by Feisty”) for girls. I thought the “Good” and “Evil” shirt was a fun design.

t-shirts.jpg

Finally, we will be releasing two D-Tech on Demand cases for the iPhone 5 and iPhone 4/4S.

phone-covers.jpg

2. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

I love some of those T Shirts!

I need the Wicked Witch of the West one! :lol:

3. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

I love the t shirts but dont like the shape I have to admit. I dont like V neck t shirts or short ones either. :cry1:They wont do much for the bigger girl. I do like the pin though.

Mags

4. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I like the good/evil shirt

Wish the Wicked Witch one had a different neck line and was longer, it looks super short

5. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

:-( I hate the fitted women's shirts. They are so tight. And much more expensive than the men's shirts.

I can't wait to go see the movie next weekend!!

6. Sam

Sam Imagineer

I agree. I think the Fragile but Feisty would be appropriate for Meg, although she's only 10 (nearing 11) the hormones are already starting to rear their heads