1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Celebrate ‘Oz The Great and Powerful’ with New Merchandise at Disney Parks

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

With Oz The Great and Powerful arriving in theatres on the 8th March , Disney Theme Park Merchandise will be offering a variety of merchandise at Disney Parks.

Four new Vinylmation sets are coming to Disney Parks, each set contains one 3-inch figure paired with one 1.5-inch Vinylmation, Jr. figure. Disney Design Group artist Ron Cohee created these figures. If you are in WDW on the 8 March, you can meet Ron from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at D Street in Downtown Disney West Side.

vinylmations-1.jpg

There will also be a release of a commemorative opening day pin in select locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. This limited edition pin will have an edition size of 1,000.

t-shirts-2.jpg
    The soft lines team will release four new shirts for women and one shirt (“Fragile by Feisty”) for girls. I thought the “Good” and “Evil” shirt was a fun design.

t-shirts.jpg

Finally, we will be releasing two D-Tech on Demand cases for the iPhone 5 and iPhone 4/4S.

phone-covers.jpg
  2. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

I love some of those T Shirts!

I need the Wicked Witch of the West one! :lol:
  3. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

I love the t shirts but dont like the shape I have to admit. I dont like V neck t shirts or short ones either. :cry1:They wont do much for the bigger girl. I do like the pin though.

Mags
  4. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I like the good/evil shirt

Wish the Wicked Witch one had a different neck line and was longer, it looks super short
  5. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

:-( I hate the fitted women's shirts. They are so tight. And much more expensive than the men's shirts.

I can't wait to go see the movie next weekend!!
  6. Sam

Sam Imagineer

I agree. I think the Fragile but Feisty would be appropriate for Meg, although she's only 10 (nearing 11) the hormones are already starting to rear their heads