1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Celebration cruise

Discussion in 'General' started by Suebeattie, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Suebeattie

Suebeattie Addicted to Mickey

Hi
    I was thinking about doing a celebration cruise as its my dads 60th birthday when we are in WDW.
    Has anyone ever done this? Does anyone have an idea how much they are?
    Thank you
    :wiggle:

2. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

It depends on which cruise you're interested in, Sue. The "celebration" bit (balloons, cake, food) is all added to whatever the base price is (a la carte of sorts). Do you know which cruise you were interested in? Wishes? Illuminations? The VIP cruise on the Grand Yacht 1?

The fireworks cruises range anywhere between approx $290 and $350 depending on number of people and basic or premium service with the private dining (add'l food, cake, balloons, etc) extra. The Grand Yacht 1 is priced depending on length of time (60-120 mins) and ranges between $520 and $1040 (private dining extra, but I think you get a butler!).

3. Suebeattie

Suebeattie Addicted to Mickey

I was thinking about one of the fireworks ones. We were going to do the pirate and pals voyage. There are 6 adults and 3 kids so just trying to figure out which is going to be better.
    Thank you for your help beccaberry :D. Have you done one of those cruises before?

:wiggle:

4. Beccaberry

The Pirates & Pals one is about $60/pp and is loads of fun! We did that one with Johnie and her family a few years back. Lots of snacks before you board (including cotton candy!!) and fun games (with prizes!) and whatnot as you sail around, followed by a SPECTACULAR view of Wishes (with the music pumped in!).

5. Beccaberry

Meant to say, the P&P cruise is about half the price for children 3-9. But, given the number in your party, you might be better off with your own boat.