1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Character Breakfast at Universal

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Sam, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Sam

Sam Imagineer

Ok I was thinking of booking the Character Breakfast at Universal as a surprise for the family and I wondered what you all thought? I had a look today and it's $151 for 7 of us, you pay for it first then you have to phone up to reserve your date.

The kids love Sponge Bob but really it's because I want my photo with a minion (then perhaps kidnap him too). Has anyone done it, do you think it's worth it?
  2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I've never done it Sam, but it sounds like fun though.

The prices are very similar to Disney so I don't think they are too bad. Hopefully someone will have done this so they can let you know what it's like :)
  3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Where is the breakfast? I've fine the one at Confiscos Grill at IOA several times. It had Cat in the Hat, Spider-Man and Thing 1 & 2. It was lots of fun.

I am going to have to book a trip to Universal so I can see the minions! Do post lots of pictures!