1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Character Interaction Ideas

Discussion in 'Disney Secrets!' started by Faythstar, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

I saw this pop up on my Pinterest and then started looking around online for more ideas, and thought I'd see what you all thought!

Are there any talking points/conversation starters/comments that you have used with characters that have brought fun/cute/funny results? Share them here!

Sadly I'm not very creative when it comes to this sort of thing. Depending on who it is, sometimes I might ask for a kiss or something, but otherwise I tend to just smile and give hugs. I'm sure some of you have some unique stories though.:wiggle:

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Nothing planned in particular. However, when the boy was but a tiny little one (two-ish) he went up to Snow White to meet her. She squatted down to come to his level, and he immediately plunked down on his bottom. :lol: Defeated her purpose, but was a cute photo.

Then, not too much after the Snow White meeting, (still around two, maybe closer to three) he met Mary Poppins. He hugged and hugged and hugged and HUGGED her, so much so that she said, "Don't you want to hug Alice now?" (Alice was there too). He simply smiled and hugged her again. :lol:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  3. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

Awwww! So precious!

4. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

A bit of a backwards answer (given the question you asked) but when we were there for Christmas a few years ago, one of MY favorite interactions was when we were in 1900 Park Fare and Drusilla walked over to our table and abruptly asked my son, "Have you met Cinderella? Tell me one thing you HATED about her." My son, ever quick witted replied, "Well she's just soooooooooo perfect, how annoying is that." She then promptly asked him if he wanted to marry her, SCREAMED across the restaurant to Lady Tremaine, who came over and put Andrew through his paces...all on video :) It's one of my most favorite moments ;)

Aside from that, we've always had good luck when wearing something with the particular character represented...they always seem to get a kick out of that...

Watchinherskip likes this.
  5. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

That is FANTASTIC. Good for your boy, haha! I have thusfar not been lucky enough to meet Lady Tremaine or the stepsisters, and it really bums me out. :( And I miss Perla and the other mice walking around!

6. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

OH! You will LOVE them...I think if I could be any character in the park - I would be one of the stepsisters! They seem to have so much fun!

And yes, I miss the mice as well :( OOOOH! I think I have a photo of Baleigh with them...I'll have to dig it out and post it on the boards for Throwback Thursday this week!

7. Mamabear

Mamabear Earning my ears

Last year when we was watching the parade the step sisters were walking and my son was dressed as pinocchio and anastasia stop and was just pointing at my son with her mouth open, then drisella ( I dunno how to spell it lol ) came over going ' pinocchio ' and they were squeezing his cheeks and being nice to him then drisella went ' oh no we can't be nice ' and dragged anastasia away :) I have it all on camera it's amazing!
    He got blown kisses by all the princesses and the fairy god mother pointed him out to Cinderella and Prince Charming, all the dancers were stopping to shake him hand . I swear since that parade I'm forever dressing my boys up there lol it's so magical the response they get . It made the parade a million times better as my son was so happy .. Pinocchio on the float saw him and was pointing out they were dressed the same and waving and even when the float went past he turned round and faced back to carry on waving :) I cried because pinocchio is my favourite and it was so magic

Joshy and JackJacks Mummy

Watchinherskip likes this.
  8. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

Hahaha love that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Missus T

Missus T Imagineer

It wasn't planned, but so far my favorite was when my best friend and I met Gaston this year in New Fantasyland. When it was my turn, I asked him why if he sang, 'and every last inch of me's covered in hair!', why did his chest appear completely clean shaven. I can't remember his exact answer, but we spent a few minutes as Gaston rolled his eyes and pointed out to my husband, 'this is what happens when women read!' and 'you notice how it's all the ladies asking these questions!' He was so obnoxious and sexist and everything I hoped he could be!!