1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Character meals

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by bubbles, Jan 29, 2011.

1. bubbles

bubbles Earning my ears

I've heard of character meals in the parks.
    Do you meet the characters on the way in for your meal and have photos taken with them?
    Will two adults look out of place in these restaurants?

2. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

You will not look out of place at all :) There are character meals in the parks and resorts, some do breakfast and some lunch/dinner, some all three meals. The characters tend to circulate round the room as you are eating, the cast members with them are usually pretty good at making sure all tables are seen by all characters but if one misses you feel free to ask someone for them to come back to you.
    Occasionally there is a meet and greet with one character prior to going in as well. :)

3. chief

chief Earning my ears

grown ups look just as good as kids. not out of place at all. the character meals we did, 2 adults and 2 kids. was at tusker house at animal kingdom, this was breakfast we had photos with donald before going in then micky goofy and daisy duck visited the table. then we had dinner at the garden grill at epcot and micky pluto and chip and dale came around the tables while you are seated, we saw lots of families and couples of all ages while we were there.:thumbsup: