1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Character Meals

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by piratemum, Jul 8, 2011.

1. piratemum

piratemum Earning my ears

Last time we were there, we noticed that it wasn't just kids that went to the meals with the character.

I don't know if I would feel a bit silly if we did it though, have any of you been to character meals without children.

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

My DW and I do it often. We've even been to CP for Pooh and friends and to Hollywood and Vine for Little Einsteins (we were looking for a place for breakfast and got a walk up)

3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

We are an adult couple who turn into kids at WDW.....don't all adults do that :wiggle:

Anyway, we've done lots of character meals and loved them. Fun isn't just for kids :D

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Loads of times!!! :yes: It's not unusual at all. Nothing to feel silly about! The characters are sweet to adults and will come right over and interact with you.

Herself was kissed on the head by a penguin at the Cape May Breakfast Buffet! LOLOL.

5. WDW Vet

WDW Vet Forum Advertiser

There are adults at Walt Disney World? I thought it was just little kids and big kids!

6. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

We've been to a few character meals and there is just us 2 adults. I really enjoyed it, not so sure about DH though :lol: :D