1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

cheap disney hotel?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Tom Morrow, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Tom Morrow

Tom Morrow Imagineer

Hoping for a quick trip this year if we can afford it but looking at the prices for the Polynesian we'd have to win the lottery does walt Disney world in florida have any cheap hotels or must we look at international drive?
  2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

The price of resort hotels have increased a lot unfortunately :( The only way to get a cheaper Disney hotel is to stay at one of the Value Resorts. I'm not sure if there are any hotel reductions at the moment, but I could have a look for you.
  3. susanm

susanm Imagineer

i love the value resorts.... the all star resorts and pop century resorts are great. i stay there most of the time... since i like longer stays (minimum 10 days) and i do not use the resort much except grab a bite to eat, take a shower and grab a few hours of sleep i cant see payind $300+ per night. check out the value resorts...they might surprise you :wave: good luck and mousesavers.com puts up discounts so keep checking. they post them by dates..usually 1-3 months ahead of time