1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

cheaper to buy tickets in uk or us?

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by disney1sttimer, Sep 2, 2008.

1. disney1sttimer

disney1sttimer Earning my ears

Is it cheaper and better to buy before we go or are there better options at better prices over there? thanx

2. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

i bought 14day ultimates and you cant get those in the US.....i did buy all our tix from maple leaf for the last trip as they were the cheapest....i think its just a matter of doing some leg work and get the best prices really

3. Val

Val Disney Secrets

work out what you really need in the way of tickets, and then compare from there.... uk are doing 14 days for the price of 7 just now, including the park hopping and water parks, so be sure to look at tickets with a greater validity than you actually need.... it may still work out cheaper in the long run.

4. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

hmmm interesting

I normally get APs but since we havent been able to get any AP resort discounts this year for the times/resorts we wanted :( and the prices of the APs are up so much, I'm wondering whether to just to a 14 for the price of 7 deal for december.

Maple Leaf link by the way is http://www.MapleLeafTickets.com/?a=738

5. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

just looked and a 7 day hopper 14 day expiry from ML is £160

and the 14 day ultimate which is a hopper and can go as many time to whatever park you like inc WP's is just £169