1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

News Cherry Tree Lane Coming to Marketplace Co-Op at Downtown Disney in 2014

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, May 6, 2014.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Cherry-Tree-Lane-sign.jpg
    Guests will soon be able to find many accessories and more at Cherry Tree Lane, a new boutique coming to the Marketplace Co-Op at Downtown Disney Marketplace. The name of this high-end, fashion boutique was inspired by the street name where the Banks family resides in Disney’s “Mary Poppins.”

Cherry-Tree-Lane-wallpaper.jpg

“I referenced images of the Banks’ children’s room in the film for the fixture designs,” explained Dana Harchar from the Global Retail Development team. “The handcrafted fixtures will be painted Victorian white along with accent colors of light blue and red. I designed wallpaper for some fixtures that incorporates iconic umbrellas, hats and kites in the design. Guests will also find nesting tables, a unique jewelry fixture, and some wooden closets that will line the exposed brick walls.”
    Cherry-Tree-Lane-1.jpg Cherry-Tree-Lane-2.jpg

The merchandise assortment will include many colorful accessories including ballet flats, handbags, avant-garde jewelry, timepieces and dramatic scarves. Many items will have a blue “Cherry Tree Lane” pattern created by Disney Design Group artists.

Cherry Tree Lane will also be home to handbags and accessories by Dooney & Bourke, which is celebrating five years at Disney Parks this year.

dooney-and-bourke.jpg

The boutique will carry items from the Disney Collection by Vera Bradley. A brand new color, “Bouncing Bouquet,” will debut once the location officially opens. Guests will also find previously released colors such as “Midnight With Mickey” or “Where’s Mickey?” at this boutique. This location will be the only shop at Walt Disney World Resort to carry the “Mickey’s Perfect Petals” color recently released at the Epcot event on May 4.

bouncing-bouqet.jpg

2. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

All these looks Fab. However I just wish they have more stuff for men :-(

uscwest likes this.
  3. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Love the theme - I'll definitely pop inside to have a look. Somewhat on topic, the Vera Bradley bag I purchased in September has held up BEAUTIFULLY as a laptop bag for work - quite sensible and never fails to make me smile :)

4. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I'm beginning to think that Disney caters to women, girls and small children in general. Not really any character meals for us guys and now this? :rotfl: