1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Christmas eve restaurant

Discussion in 'Intro's and Welcomes!' started by Disneymadness, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Disneymadness

Disneymadness Earning my ears

Can anyone recommend a festive restaurant for Christmas Eve after the candlelight procession has finished in Epcot? The only meal and theatre deal we could get means we are eating at 2pm in the Rose and Crown Pub in world Showcase and then go to the candlelight procession at 5pm. We are unsure how long the procession lasts and where to eat as a special Christmas Eve treat straight afterwards before heading back to our Disney Resort

2. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

The CP is about 45 minutes long. Are you wanting to stay at Epcot for your meal?

3. Disneymadness

Disneymadness Earning my ears

Thank you. We don't mind eating in Epcot or back at The Wilderness Lodge but the Artist Point menu back there does not interest me much and it's atmosphere looks stagnant. We are looking for a nice meal, at a reasonable price, and possibly festive. Norway looks nice but the cost is so high and bearing in mind we are having a character breakfast in Cinderellas Castle the next morning (Christmas Day) at 8am, we need an early night so can't afford to stray too far away from our beds after the CP.

It's our first time in Disney for Christmas and Christmas Eve and Cheistmas Day we want the meals to be perfect and memorable.

4. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Just about any place you eat on Christmas Eve, if it is a sit down, is going to be expensive. At this late date you may not even be able to find a dinner available at a sit down restaurant since they started taking ADRs a couple of months ago.

5. disney-fan

disney-fan Imagineer

It use to be most resorts do something on christmas eve . Cookie decorating photo with santa. Although i have not been hotel hopping in a few yrs. i know the camp ground gave out cookies and cider last yr