1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Cinderellas royal table any good?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Cinderella94, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Cinderella94

Cinderella94 Earning my ears

I really really like the look of it on the Disney website :wiggle: but on the other hand its expensive and I don't know whether it's hard to get

Has anyone been recently?
  2. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

Haven't been there in a few years but if you have kids that like the princesses then it is worth it. The food is just okay IMO. If you are planning on going there with just adults I would skip it.
  3. Britchick

Britchick Forum Host Forum Host

Food is usually mediocre but you're not paying for that, you're paying for the characters and the location. I think everyone shoukd do it once. Caitlin (12) and I did it when she was 4 and loved it, I wasn't going to do it again but when we were watching a video trip report the people in it went there and I looked at her and she had tears in her eyes......I didn't say anything but booked a surprise breakfast without her knowledge as soon as she was out of the room :thumbsup: