1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Could There Be a Dragon at the New Fantasyland in Walt Disney World?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Walt Disney World has launched a campaign hinting at flying dragons coming to New Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom. The first hint came from Disney Parks Blog when they released this video made by Gary Buchanan, Social Media Managing Editor.

[video=youtube;yj09y_X1R0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj09y_X1R0w&hd=1[/video]

If you go to his tumblr page you can see more of what appears to be a dragon.

He also says:

Believe In Fantasy!

"Something strange has been going on recently in the Magic Kingdom. More specifically, in the section they’re referring to as ‘New Fantasyland’. And it’s not just my imagination. There are stories going around. Strange sightings. Weird noises. And flames!"

So do you think the dragon that was being tested in June at Shafter-Minter Field airport in California, wasn't intended for Avatar Land as was suggested at the time? Could it be that it was for a new show in the New Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom possibly called Believe in Fantasy?

As soon as I hear more I'll let you know.

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

OOOOOOO! :wiggle: