1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

cricketers arms closing down

Discussion in 'General' started by DisneyAddict, Mar 24, 2011.

1. DisneyAddict

DisneyAddict Imagineer

they are pulling out of the beleaguered mall at the top of I-Drive (near the new Prime Outlets centre). Today (Mar 24) will be their last day at Festival Bay and they will be closing for a short time while the owners weigh up their options.

Apparently, they are looking at new sites at The Dellagio complex on Sand Lake Road (next to the Dr Phillips plaza, and part of the hugely successful "Restaurant Row" area) or, possibly, the forthcoming i-Walk Orlando (the work-in-progress name for the former Mercado development on I-Drive, where they were a big success for 20 years, which would also feature Merlin Entertainments' Big Wheel concept and a Madame Tussauds).

It does seem they could be closed for a couple of months while they change locations, initially to The Dellagio and then, possibly, back to I-Drive (although this latter development isn't likely to even start until summer 2012).

For all the latest news in future, please see their Facebook pages for updates:

Cricketers Arms Pub and Eatery | Facebook