1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Critter Castaways....

Discussion in 'Busch Gardens' started by Isafari, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

.....the all-new animal show at the Bird Gardens Theater. The wildest animal adventure show in Florida features a menagerie of familiar pets and exotic creatures, including dogs, cats, birds, kangaroos – almost 80 animals in all! Come see how animals and humans work together to create a paradise island in this fun, family-friendly show, featuring original songs and an incredible multi-level set.

How did I miss this!!!!!! We were there....and I didn't see it :(
    I am assuming it isn't a seasonal show! Who has seen this? I know I am definately going to on my next trip :p015:

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

The girls might like this, thanks Diane - there's no way I'm going it says exotic creatures, that could mean snakes and spiders :shocked025:

3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

I am going to ask if there are spiders before I go in.....not repeating the Gatorland experience!!:( Give me any animal/reptile and I will cope. Show me a spider and I will cry!