1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Crystal Palace or liberty tree tavern?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by pigletpete, Sep 8, 2009.

1. pigletpete

pigletpete Imagineer

I think they are both character meals and was wondering which was the better of the two? more time with characters and nicer food ?
  2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I'm not sure that the characters have returned to LTT yet. I know there were rumours that they would be back. If they are back then my DW and I prefer it to Crystal Palace.
  3. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

I love CP breakfast but didn't like dinner there as much so comparing dinners I prefer the food at LTT.

The characters still aren't at LTT which is a shame but it was absolutely mobbed a couple of weeks ago and they haven't reduced the prices to reflect the missing characters, in fact they were serving the same food next door at the Diamond Horseshoe as an overflow restaurant. I'm thinking if it continues to be this popular without characters sadly they may not return.
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  4. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

LTT doesnt have characters at the moment, so if its charactger interaction, definetly go for CP
  5. piglet

piglet Addicted to Mickey

For me it's CP over LTT, but maybe I'm biased as I love the characters. I do like the buffet at CP and although the character interaction was good at LTT, I didn't enjoy the food as much