1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

crystal palace or liberty tree tavern?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Cinderella94, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Cinderella94

Cinderella94 Earning my ears

I think crystal palace is a buffet but from what I've seen the menu is pretty varied and nice. A lot of people recommend liberty tree tavern which is family style whatever that is :lol:

Which one would you recommend? I quite like the sound of the buffet but the other place gets a lot of better reviews

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

If you are looking for characters then Crystal Palace would be your best bet. The buffet is OK, but nothing spectacular. LTT offers you an ala carte menu at lunch time and family style dinner (turkey, pork, beef, mashed potatoes, macaroni & cheese, green beans, salad, dessert).

3. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

I've only eaten at Liberty Tree for lunch. It was yummy. Classic American fare. The pot roast dish was delicious. The turkey dinner plate was yummy as well (we switched plates 1/2way through. LOL!)
    BIG portions. We were full the rest of the day. Only ate a snack for dinner.