1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Live from Disney! Day 7

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Tishypops, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

Well we had a lie in this morning after the late night at magic kingdom we continued our hunt for secret of the wings in 3d and to be honest we have given up. We have now headed to HS for Friday 13th celebrations and to be honest we are really disappointed. The villains are not signing autographs just doing pictures, 2 hours before they ate due to come out the lines are huge and despite them promising lots of merchandise there is a not very nice T shirt. 54 minutes till the dance party starts and we have decided to give up and go to Epcot

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

The same with us we are just about to leave. It is rubbish typical Limited Time Magic :shrug:

3. Tishypops

They were closing the car park as we were leaving. Think everyone has had the senses as us Ang come to the last hour of Epcot. Bad planning by Disney to have 2 parks with Evers on the same night

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Yeah the cast member we spoke to on the way out said the park is at capacity and has been closed.

I should have gone with my gut feeling and just not bothered :lol:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  5. Tishypops

Yea as we were saying the same as we were going in. Oh well we tried. We got to measure Ella for rock n roller coaster which she now wants to do lol

6. Tishypops

We went and did nemo and crush talk and then illuminations so the evening wasn't a total loss :0)

7. Tishypops

After reading how amazing the fireworks were I am a little gutted we missed it but I know there is no way the kids would have lasted in those crowds