1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Ddp offer end date?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by katycoco, Aug 21, 2013.

1. katycoco

katycoco Imagineer

It's me again,
    Im now panicking that if I don't book my disney hotel soon I'm going to miss the free dining offer, I'm really waiting for my son to go back to school as I need to get permission from the school to take him out for 2.weeks in oct 14.
    Does anyone know when the offer is likely to run out?

thanks

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

It looks like you have until the 5th November 2013 to book, I got this off the Disney site:

Offer is available for bookings made between 2 July 2013 - 05 November 2013 for selected arrivals between 1 January - 8 April 2014 and 27 April - 30 Nov 2014 inclusive. Stays are subject to room and flight availability. Eligibility for the Disney Free Dining promotion requires a minimum length of stay of five consecutive nights, and a maximum of 21 consecutive nights at the same participating Disney Resort Hotel. A Disney Dining Plan must be selected for all members of the party travelling who are aged 3 and over at time of travel and for the full duration of their stay. Children aged 3-9 (at time of visit) must order from the children's menu where available. Disney Dining Plans are not valid for children under 3 years. Offer is only available if a package including accommodation at a Walt Disney World Moderate Resort, Disney Deluxe Resort or selected Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, plus Disney Tickets for the whole party and a Disney Dining Plan is booked together. Gratuities are not included. The number and type of rooms allocated to this offer are limited.

3. katycoco

katycoco Imagineer

Thanks for that, I though this was the case but I'm just panicking, I really want to book it ASAP, but I really need to wait for the school.

4. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

I don't think they're allowed to authorise leave anymore, unless its exceptional circumstances :(