1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

DDP virgin.

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by katycoco, Aug 19, 2013.

1. katycoco

katycoco Imagineer

Hi we going to stan in wilderness lodge in oct14
    we haven't ever had ddp before. Can we use the points for breakfast . We are entitled to 1 table meal, I counter and 1 snack,

Thanks

2. Vikki

Vikki Serious Forum Regular

You can use them for breakfast, but it's the worst value in my opinion as you don't get a dessert. We tend to bring cereal and milk and make our own breakfast, then use the counter service and the table service for lunch and dinner.

3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Although I`ve never done the DDP, it makes sense to me that you use your points for dinner rather than breakfast in order to maximise the benefit.

4. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Breakfast is indeed included in your credits, however it is (as others have said) not the best value for your credits.

We tend to save off using CS credits at breakfast until the very end of our trip when we might have extras.

5. katycoco

katycoco Imagineer

Thanks guys,

you have put my mind at rest, for some stupid reasoning I had it in my head that I was going to be spending a fortune on breakfast, but silly me didn't even take in to account that the rest of the day would be free,

what an egit xx

6. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

Because of how heavily we tend to eat at Disney, we tend not to get hungry as often, so we will be using some of our DDP for breakfasts at our resort, and then having a snack, and a heavier meal later in the day. It all depends on how much food your family is used to consuming a day!