1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Did the Villains Banish the Dragon from New Fantasyland?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Scouring the internet for clues about the dragon rumored to be heading “home” to New Fantasyland has been quite a quest — one that’s led me to even more questions. I’ve found archival photos, and had reports of sightings sent to me which have been chronicled on my “Disney Dragon” Tumblr blog.

For a dragon-loving guy like myself I have to admit — it’s been fun, but also frustrating at times. There’s definitely something flying around up there. But I need to find it. I need to see it.
    So, I decided to go straight to the source, New Fantasyland, to dig for new clues. I wanted to talk to the residents, royalty and villains of the land. The truth is out there, and I won’t stop until I find it. Interviewing Disney Princesses and Villains gave me a few leads, and a few dead ends. But I feel I am getting closer.

[video=youtube;jKPzuqE6RRM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKPzuqE6RRM&hd=1[/video]​

A breakthrough, though, came when I received a hot tip about someone who had reliable information on where our flying friend might appear. While I can’t reveal the name of my anonymouse source, I can say this tipster is in the know about all-things-Disney. My exclusive interview is in the next post below.

Stay tuned, because I feel a major breakthrough coming soon. I think the next step in my dragon dilemma might just be an overnight expedition to where this highly placed source advises me to search.

source

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

[video=youtube;UAzE3vlyJkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAzE3vlyJkg&hd=1[/video]​

3. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

Jack is so excited about this and is always searching the Internet.
    We've had so many discussions about what it might be about.
    Even down to wether the photos are real and if Fantasyland was always in Walts vision and the archive footage was to be used at a certain time.

I'd like to think that it's all still 'one man's dream'.