1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Dine with shamu

Discussion in 'General' started by cloud, Feb 2, 2010.

1. cloud

cloud Earning my ears

Last year we did the dine with shamu dinner but were dissapointed to be sat at a table on the back row rigtht on the end so when all the people stood up (even though they were asked not to by cm) in the front row our view was limited, this year we are taking our god-daughter is there any way we can get a front row table or are they given to people staying on disney properties? not sure if I want to pay out over $100 if we get a table like the last time for what is a mediocre meal and very little interaction tbh.
  2. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

I believe they are allocated on a "who books first gets the best table" basis. I have the website bookmarked and check it every day for my dates to appear.
  3. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

4. simonwebb74

simonwebb74 Earning my ears

When we booked last year we made the booking on the first day they became available. We were sat front row centre (Table 13)
  5. dumbo77

dumbo77 Earning my ears

is this experience any good for wheel chair users and is it buffet or table service ? would love to treat my boys to something special.
  6. simonwebb74

simonwebb74 Earning my ears

I don't see why a wheelchair user would have any problems with it. The seating area is all on one flat level. The food is buffet service all you can eat.

There is mixed opinion on this forum about the quality and value for money of this meal. Personally my family and I loved it and had it as one of the highlights of our holiday last year.

If you are going to book, book as early as possible though to get a front row table, sa I can see how the enjoyment could be diminished by sitting one row back, especially when Shamu comes out of the water to say hello to each of the front tables.