1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

dinner or lunch are prices different?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Disfan, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Disfan

Disfan Forum Sponsor

In the unofficial disney guide book it says to choose lunch rather than dinner because the menus are usually the same but are cheaper? is that still true?

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

To an extent. Many places don't serve lunch (resort full service restaurants for example). Other places that do (park restaurants) will most often have differences in choices between the two menus.

Prices for lunch are usually less. HoB is not, by the way. (But after our recent horrid meal there, I couldn't recommend them for a meal at all).

3. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

I'm going through the menus for the main site at present and I'm seeing a lot of table service restaurants now having the same prices for lunch and dinner. There are still a few that have cheaper lunch options though.

4. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Tony's Town Square is for sure . There last lunch ressie is 2:45 . Lunch spaghetti and meatballs is $8.99 , Dinner is $15.99 , for the same sized meal .
    50's Prime Time Cafe has a nice lunch menu too, with dinner meals available cheaper .
    Hope this helps .