1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Dinner shows off site

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by disney1sttimer, Jun 26, 2008.

1. disney1sttimer

disney1sttimer Earning my ears

Hi, what are the best dinner shows off site ? I have seen medieval times and arabian nights advertised , are they value for money ? :)

2. Poly-Princess

Poly-Princess Earning my ears

Medieval times is really great :)

There's a sort of preshow thing where you get photos taken REALLY funny ones :p and then you get into the main stadium.

It's all about knights and each party will be supporting their particular knight. They throw roses to the ladies and go into battle.

LOADS of fun. The food is never great at these places but it's not as bad as some.

Arabian nights on the other hand is totally over hyped. Lots of nice horses if you like that, but nothing else really. I'd definitely give AN a miss

3. MinnieMouse

MinnieMouse Earning my ears

Hi , we have been to both shows and medieval times was the best. The photo shoot before the show is fun and when you receive the photos at the end you will be laughing out loud.
    The food at both shows isnt great but the entertainment more than makes up for it.
    At medieval times you are seated in coloured coded areas and that is the colour of the knight you support during the show. You cheer when your knight appears and stomp your feet when he wins.
    Arabian nights has some fantastic horses and good entertainment also.:):)

4. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Gavin's parents have done the Pirates show twice, 2005 and 2008 and loved it both times

:)

Jodie

5. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

We've only ever been to MT. Although, I'm not a huge fan of eating with my fingers, it was a nice time! Food was ok, and the horses and falcons were gorgeous.