1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

dinner shows?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by chipndale, Jul 23, 2008.

1. chipndale

chipndale Imagineer

Can anyone help me pick a dinner show ???????????

arabian nights, medieval times, pirate show all seem good but which is the best? also what is the best way to get to them? are there any busses or does it have to be a cab THANKS
  2. Grammiepo

Grammiepo Daisy Inspector

I loved medieval times, but that may have been because one of the knights (Logan) gave me special attention. We rented a lemo to go down and he picked us up after, again the lemo driver makes you feel like you have a couple of million to throw around.
  3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

oh a Limo is a GREAT idea :)

We liked medieval times too! the preferred seating here is worth it because it does you get a bit closer to the action and you get roses thrown to you etc. (well ok I didn't but some of the women did :lol: )

Arabian nights we felt was a huge waste of money and time. WAY overrated. Perhaps if you're a really big fan of horsies it may have been different.

pirates we havent been to see yet (shock!)

We think the best are probably
    hoop dee doo
    Luau (either seaworld for authentic, or disney for convenience and fun)
    outa control magic show - cheap and fun
  4. Grammiepo

Grammiepo Daisy Inspector

yep, got some of those roses. I have also hear that Dollywood was also very good.
  5. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Offsite shows, definitely Medieval Times! :yes: I loved the falcons! I'm not a huge fan of eating with my fingers though, so be prepared.

I don't know how Arabian Nights stays open. I've not once, never, ever heard anyone say they enjoyed themselves!

We had a nice time at the Seaworld Luau. Food was ok, not great, not bad, and the entertainment was fun. Didn't much care for the group tables, but that's just us. We don't like to eat with strangers at our table. :sigh;