1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

discount booklets?????

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by pigletpete, Mar 8, 2010.

1. pigletpete

pigletpete Imagineer

In the past Ive been told that saving money in orlando is all about getting discount tickets

it was in an article that said to buy a certain discount book which we did but alas I cannot remember what that book was. it had lots of vouchers in side for that year

the articles went on to say that you could pick up discount vouchers for all orlando shows at hotels but we never saw any of these

can you help explain what this is all about? were on a strict budget and any saving made will make a difference

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

It may be referencing the Entertainment Guide to Orlando. Many places sell them as a fund raiser. Right now I don't know who is selling them, but I'll bet they are out there somewhere. They usually run about $30 and if you use the coupons and discounts they can save you some real money.

Other coupon books can be found at entrances to some of the restaurants like Golden Corral, and some of the convenience stores. :yes:

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Yep we used an entertainment book many years ago and it can save some real money if you were already going to the places for which they have coupons. We sometimes get the odd dinner show coupon from the premium outlet mall but I do remember a hotel on international drive having hundreds of them in its lobby.

4. arkvilla

arkvilla Addicted to Mickey

I have some booklets I brought back with me which I send to guests who are staying at the villa - I will post some to you if you want, just PM me with your details if you'd like some

Sandra

5. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Arkvilla, that is SO nice of you! :hug2: Thank you!